Since 25 May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation¹ has been applicable which extends information obligations in relation to persons whose personal data is processed.
Therefore, we hereby inform that:
1. The controller of your personal data provided in the order is Zakład Budowy Kotłów
„BUDKOT” with its registered office at ul. Polna 6, 63-300 Pleszew, tel. 62/ 5083153 , fax 62/ 7429030 (hereinafter referred to as the Controller) ,
2. Communication concerning your personal data is possible through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the Controller’s address with the following note „ochrona danych osobowych” ,
3. Your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:a/ acceptance of orders for goods and its completion,
b/ service issues,
c/ enforcement of claims due to the completion of orders,
4. Provision of personal data is essential to accept the order and refusal to provide the data shall result in the lack of possibility to accept or complete the order,
5. Your personal data shall be kept for 6 years,
6. Recipients of your personal data shall be entities providing services for the Controller in the scope of accomplishment of tasks, particularly related to the performance of design works, construction and delivery of the goods ordered.
7. You may also require access to your personal data as well as the correction and erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing the personal data, the right to object to the processing of the data as well as right to data portability.
8. You have the right to make a complaint to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection if you find that processing of your personal data infringes the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
¹ the Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 in relation to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data and on the free movement of such data as well as the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation):